About Me

My photo
Adventurous, observer,kind, compassionate, generous, Practical, quick learner and hard working.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Missing a friend

How many times we heard  the phrase 'friends are forever' ? Are there really real friends? How about the phrase 'Friends come and Go' ?
The last phrase seems to apply to  me accurately.
True, i have friends who come and go. When i was still in high school, i have  a best friend named Marina.
She is a petite 4 feet 11 inches sweet girl. She is the nicest of my classmate, well that,s what i believe.
We were in the same section since year 7 to year 11. We sat with each other in the classroom, we help with each other in our home works and projects.
We share ice cream during recess and sometimes we share our lunch too. We both like the same local artist, we enjoy the same song and we are both outgoing.

We escape classes numerous time so we can catch out favorite movie.
We had to be called in the principals office for our silly escapades, but we just giggled when the scolding from the principal finishes.

When we graduated in high school, i went to stay with one of my sister  in Manila to spend my school holiday.
By the following school year, Marina went to a college near our province, i did not follow her there although it is our plan to go to the  same  school when we finish high school.

After graduation, i saw Marina one more time, she came to my place to visit me, she stayed for a week and that was the last time that i saw her.

Its been a  2 decades  now since i heard from her. I am until this days wondering where she might be. I tried to find her via Facebook, but she share the same name with many people and its difficult to assume which one is her. I tried google too to find her but unfortunately didn't match my search.
I really hope that she is somewhere out there enjoying life and hope that someday, our path will cross one more time.





No comments: